Sony’s latest slim, point-and-shoot digital camera comes by the name DSC-W300. Sony’s latest Cyber-shot camera packs 13.6 megapixels into its scratch resistant titanium coated body shell.
* 13.6 megapixels
* 2.7″ LCD (230k pixels) display and optical viewfinder
* Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens with 3x optical zoom
* Super SteadyShot – image stabilization
* Scratch-resistant titanium coating
* Smile Shutter and improved face detection technology to catch smiling faces and auto apply the correct amount of focus, exposure, white balance, and flash on up to 8 faces.
* High-speed burst mode capable of shooting 3MP photos at 5 frames per second
* Intelligent Scene Recognition
* ISO 6400
* HD Output to HDTVs
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W300 will hit store shelves in May for about $350 USD. It should also be available at Sony Style retail stores.
Pic of the back after the jump.
Via: DCRP News