The Linx B-TUBE LITE is a rather sleek looking, tube-shaped portable audio speaker system. It features A2DP Bluetooth connectivity (10 meter range) so you can transfer your jams from your Bluetooth enabled MP3 players, computers, and cell phones. Of course, you can also physically connect your iPods and other non-Bluetooth equipped devices, including CD players. It can act as either a sound speaker or speaker phone (for your cell phone). On a full charge, the B-TUBE LITE has a music play time of 8 hours and a talk time of about 15 hours. It also comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack in case you want to listen to your tunes alone.
The Linx B-TUBE LITE costs £39.47 (about $78 USD) via Amazon.
Full features and specs after the jump.
* Bluetooth capabilities with 10m range
* Use as either sound system or speaker phone
* Transfer A2DP stereo music from mobile phones, computers and MP3 players
* Built-in microphone to make/receive hands-free calls through mobile phones
* Built in Lithium-Ion battery with 6 hours playback time
* AC adapter supplied
* Also connects via normal headphone 3.5mm Jack via supplied cable
* Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 2.0, Class 2
* Working Range: 10m
* Frequency Range: 2.4-2.48GHz
* Support Profile: HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVCRP
* Power Supply: Built in 3.7v Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery, DC Car Charger
* Talk Time: About 15hrs
* Music Playing Time: About 8hrs
* Speaker Output Power: 2w x2
* Impedence: 4ohms
* Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
* Product Size: 40x40x160mm
* Product Weight: 170g
Via: Shiny Shiny