The Eclipse AVN2210p MK II is a CD receiver that doubles as a docking station for an included Tom Tom GPS. Yep, that right, it comes with a GPS unit. The GPS is detachable so you can take it out of the car, in case you get lost while walking. The CD player supports MP3 audio files, features blue illumination, and pumps 14 watts RMS/50W x 4 power. The AVN2210p MK II requires a double-sized dash (4″ tall) opening to be installed.
The Eclipse AVN2210p MK II costs $600 at Amazon.
More details after the jump.
* CD receiver with built-in amplifier (14 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels, CEA-2006 compliant)
* includes detachable TomTom portable navigation device
* includes a windshield mounting kit with optional dash-mounting plate (for using the TomTom in a second vehicle), plus car and home chargers
* plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files
* fits double-sized (4″ tall) dash openings
* blue illumination
* 3-band equalizer
* low-pass filter
* detachable TomTom portable navigation device with 3.5″ screen
* 5 million points of interest (hotels, restaurants, gas stations, etc.)
* 2-D and 3-D map views, with voice prompts for turn-by-turn guidance
* compatible with optional Eclipse iPod adapter, SIRIUS Satellite Radio tuner, and auxiliary input
* inputs: built-in Bluetooth and front-panel USB input
* outputs: three sets of 5-volt preamp outputs