Wow. If you are familiar with the George Foreman Grill, then you know it’s one of man’s best inventions ever created. Well, now it has gone one step forward. Check it out! It’s a George Foreman Grill and Griddle Combo (aka The George Foreman GF20G). OMG! Now you can have a nice juicy steak and pancakes at the same time. Holy crap.
* Measures 27 x 16 x 6 inches
* 98 square-inch nonstick grill surface and a 116 square-inch griddle surface
* Easy-to-clean nonstick surface; nonskid rubber feet; stay-cool grill handle grip
* Removable grease tray; heat-resistant spatula and cleaning tool
* 1,500-watt output with variable temperature control
The George Foreman Grill/Griddle Combo is available at Amazon for $50.