Doughnuts for breakfast everyday? Hell, yeah! I mean, who doesn’t love doughnuts? The Dough-Nu-Matic from ThinkGeek is a portable doughnut maker that simply requires you to add oil and to whip up some doughnut batter. After making the batter, simply spoon a blob of it into the machine and let it do its magic. The end result is a nice hot, freshly cooked delicious doughnut, right in the comfort of your own home. Is your mouth watering yet? Check out the video:
* Dispenses, forms, fries and drains in under a minute
* Enclosed oil fryer for minimal cleanup
* Measures 22-4/5 by 7 by 14 inches
* 560 Watts, 120 Volts, 60 Hz
* Unit does not include cooking oil or doughnut mix, but does include the recipe!
Hmm…maybe I can start up my own Krispy Kreme shop. For $129.99, that’s not too bad of an investment.
Via: Gadget Review