This remote controlled car, modeled after the Ford GT, can supposedly do 60 mph thanks to its 23cc gasoline engine. The engine itself sound like a weed whacker, almost as irritating as BigDog. However, judging by the video, 60 mph seems to be a stretch. But, its suspension setup looks pretty impressive. It even has disc brakes.
The Ford GT R/C car is available on May 30 through WowZzers for $650.
* Speed: Approx. 60mph
* 1 to 5 Scale Nitro Gas RC Car
* Ready to Run – Zero break-in time
* 23cc Engine
* Disc Brakes
* 15kg Metal Gear Servo
* 450cc Fuel Tank
* Futaba OEM Controller
* Fully Assembled Chassis
* 3-CH FM Transmitter
* Painted Ford GT Body
* Requires Mixture of Unleaded Gas and Oil (not included)
* Requires 8 x “AA” Batteries for Remote (not included)
* Dimension: 38 x 15 x 12 inches