If you are a frequent traveler, you have probably had many experiences with your ears popping. This is due to the quick change in air pressure as you ascend or descend in altitude, such as in an airplane. However, this doesn’t only happen in airplanes, as your ears can also pop while you are driving along mountains, scuba diving, etc. Now, Professor Burkhard Franz, the founder of the renowned Tinnitus Research and Balance Clinic in Melobourne, has created the Ear Pressure Equalizer. This product does exactly what it sounds like, it equalizes the pressure of your ear to save you from the discomfort caused by your ear popping.
Got a Gadget Tip?
I want to know about it! Drop me a line and let me know!
- Cookie Perfection Machine
- The Museum of Simulation Technology – a first person puzzle game using forced perspective
- Motorcycle Chopstick Painting
- RydeSafe Reflective Decals – turn your Nerf gun into a Death Ray
- Mountain Dew flavored Cheetos
- A Visual Compendium of Cameras – Top 100 ‘landmark’ cameras
- Christmas Tinner – reviewed!
- The illume – a bicycle with integrated lights
- Ninja Shuriken Magnets
- Lil’ Guardian Pyro