Remember the Jump Jet RC Plane? Here’s another cool R/C flying vehicle, the Micro R/C 4-Channel Flying Saucer. Costing $99.99 USD at ThinkGeek, the Flying Saucer boasts a solid-state accelerometer to help it maintain stability in the air. It sports four propellers that powers it into the air. Control is managed through a 4-channel remote control. You can control the Flying Saucer forward, reverse, left or right. You can rotate in place, and move up and down. Video demo after the jump.
The built-in accelerometer senses the tilt of the saucer and adjusts each propeller accordingly to prevent unwanted crashes. The Flying Saucer requires 3 AAA batteries and a 20 minute charge time for 5-7 minutes of flight time.
* Mini 4-propeller flying saucer features a built in accelerometer and 4-channel control
* Real 4-channel digital proportional control via IR
* Solid-State Accelerometer provides stable flight
* Auto-Trim system when power-cycling remote
* “EZ” switch on remote helps beginning pilots
* Includes 110-240V wall adapter for charging
* 20 minute charge time, 5-7 minute fly time
* Remote uses 3 AAA batteries, not included
* Dimensions: 19cm diameter, 5.5cm high