Yes, it’s the summer time! So, what better gadget to get in the summer than the Solar Clock! I’m sure that fancy clock/watch you have is nice and all, but does it have a solar panel? Yeah, I didn’t think so. What happens when your watch’s battery runs out? How much does it cost to replace the battery? What happens during a power outage? Do you like having to reset the time? With the Solar Clock, no more worries! As long as you have sunshine, you can tell the time…assuming you can read a clock without tick marks.
Got a Gadget Tip?
I want to know about it! Drop me a line and let me know!
- Cookie Perfection Machine
- The Museum of Simulation Technology – a first person puzzle game using forced perspective
- Motorcycle Chopstick Painting
- RydeSafe Reflective Decals – turn your Nerf gun into a Death Ray
- Mountain Dew flavored Cheetos
- A Visual Compendium of Cameras – Top 100 ‘landmark’ cameras
- Christmas Tinner – reviewed!
- The illume – a bicycle with integrated lights
- Ninja Shuriken Magnets
- Lil’ Guardian Pyro