So, what do you get when you cook some really good bacon bits, add some onions and spices, puree it, and place it in a jar? Well, you get the Bacon Jam from Skillet Street Food. It’s like peanut butter for fat folks – err, I mean, bacon-lovers. You can spread this on your morning toast, or use it as a topping for your scrambled eggs! Screw the ketchup! More photos after the jump.
Got a Gadget Tip?
I want to know about it! Drop me a line and let me know!
- Cookie Perfection Machine
- The Museum of Simulation Technology – a first person puzzle game using forced perspective
- Motorcycle Chopstick Painting
- RydeSafe Reflective Decals – turn your Nerf gun into a Death Ray
- Mountain Dew flavored Cheetos
- A Visual Compendium of Cameras – Top 100 ‘landmark’ cameras
- Christmas Tinner – reviewed!
- The illume – a bicycle with integrated lights
- Ninja Shuriken Magnets
- Lil’ Guardian Pyro