So, what do you get when you cook some really good bacon bits, add some onions and spices, puree it, and place it in a jar? Well, you get the Bacon Jam from Skillet Street Food. It’s like peanut butter for fat folks – err, I mean, bacon-lovers. You can spread this on your morning toast, or use it as a topping for your scrambled eggs! Screw the ketchup! More photos after the jump.
Got a Gadget Tip?
I want to know about it! Drop me a line and let me know!
- Nintendo Controller Backpack – for the proud gamer nerd!
- The Pensée Memo Sticky Roll
- Bluefingers – Bluetooth beanie keeps the tunes going with a warm head
- PowerUp 3.0 – control your paper airplanes with your iPhone
- Mario and 1-Up/Power Up Mushroom Night Lights
- Stackable Brick Mugs – Lego cubby-hole for mugs
- HiddenRadio2 Bluetooth MultiSpeaker, now with Magic Lift!
- Watch NASA’s Morpheus successfully land
- Honda’s Smartphone Case N: an airbag case for your phone
- Mieru Record with Otowa = music box + manga comic strip