So, what do you get when you cook some really good bacon bits, add some onions and spices, puree it, and place it in a jar? Well, you get the Bacon Jam from Skillet Street Food. It’s like peanut butter for fat folks – err, I mean, bacon-lovers. You can spread this on your morning toast, or use it as a topping for your scrambled eggs! Screw the ketchup! More photos after the jump.
Got a Gadget Tip?
I want to know about it! Drop me a line and let me know!
- Sandwichbike – a bicycle in a box
- Felis Domesticus – a giant cat sofa
- Nissan Nismo Concept Smartwatch
- PUMA Soundchuck – like nunchucks, but with speakers
- Puzzle Facade – an entire building turned into a Rubik’s Cube
- VAM Alarm Bracelet – wakes you up silently
- Arctic Force Snowball Blaster and Crossbow
- Minimum Wage Machine
- Super Nintendo soap cartridges
- Panasonic MC-HS700G – a USB charging vacuum