Can’t afford a real Ferrari? Yeah, me neither. But, we can surely afford this Ferrari LCD monitor! Sure it doesn’t have a screaming V-12 engine, but who cares? It’s still a Ferrari! Manufactured by Acer, the limited edition F-22 (or F-22Bid) Ferrari LCD monitor boasts a 22-inch widescreen panel with a contrast ratio of 20,000:1 and a WSXGA resolution (1,680 x 1,050 pixels). It sports a glossy-black bezel with Ferrari’s signature logo front and center. The monitor also features Acer’s SensorTouch OSD for easy setting adjustments.
Got a Gadget Tip?
I want to know about it! Drop me a line and let me know!
- Cookie Perfection Machine
- The Museum of Simulation Technology – a first person puzzle game using forced perspective
- Motorcycle Chopstick Painting
- RydeSafe Reflective Decals – turn your Nerf gun into a Death Ray
- Mountain Dew flavored Cheetos
- A Visual Compendium of Cameras – Top 100 ‘landmark’ cameras
- Christmas Tinner – reviewed!
- The illume – a bicycle with integrated lights
- Ninja Shuriken Magnets
- Lil’ Guardian Pyro