Also at this year’s CEATEC JAPAN was Sharp’s eco-friendly 52-inch LCD that is powered by…the sun! Thanks to Sharp’s intelligent decision to use power efficient LEDs to backlight the LCD, the panel is able to consume enough solar energy to power itself. In fact, the solar panel is capable of generating 220kWh — just enough for the TV.
Got a Gadget Tip?
I want to know about it! Drop me a line and let me know!
- Cookie Perfection Machine
- The Museum of Simulation Technology – a first person puzzle game using forced perspective
- Motorcycle Chopstick Painting
- RydeSafe Reflective Decals – turn your Nerf gun into a Death Ray
- Mountain Dew flavored Cheetos
- A Visual Compendium of Cameras – Top 100 ‘landmark’ cameras
- Christmas Tinner – reviewed!
- The illume – a bicycle with integrated lights
- Ninja Shuriken Magnets
- Lil’ Guardian Pyro