Who needs a paintbrush when you can use chopsticks? That’s exactly how Japanese artist Makoto Endo feels. Instead of using a paintbrush, his weapon of choice is a chopstick. Heck, he doesn’t even need shoes! But, all that aside, his work is amazing. His masterful skill of applying paint splatter and blotches makes the bike look like it’s wet and rolling in the rain — even though the reference bike is stationary and nice in dry inside the studio. It’s awesome. Watch him in action after the break.
Got a Gadget Tip?
I want to know about it! Drop me a line and let me know!
- Cookie Perfection Machine
- The Museum of Simulation Technology – a first person puzzle game using forced perspective
- Motorcycle Chopstick Painting
- RydeSafe Reflective Decals – turn your Nerf gun into a Death Ray
- Mountain Dew flavored Cheetos
- A Visual Compendium of Cameras – Top 100 ‘landmark’ cameras
- Christmas Tinner – reviewed!
- The illume – a bicycle with integrated lights
- Ninja Shuriken Magnets
- Lil’ Guardian Pyro