Do you like listening to your beats while you wait at the bus stop in the freezing winter? Is your poor head cold? Ears glowing red? Check out the Bluefingers, a hands-free Bluetooth Beanie to keep the music flowing and your dome warm. It syncs via Bluetooth (duh!) to your music device and outputs your music from the built-in dual speakers embedded in the beanie — all while providing you the warmth you so desire. In fact, you can even answer phone calls with it and still keep your head warm! The Bluefingers boast a battery-life of up to 6 hours with 60 hours of standby time. The range of the beanie is 10 meters. The Bluefingers is washable and one size fits all. $57.29 via Firebox and is available in either black or grey.
Got a Gadget Tip?
I want to know about it! Drop me a line and let me know!
- Cookie Perfection Machine
- The Museum of Simulation Technology – a first person puzzle game using forced perspective
- Motorcycle Chopstick Painting
- RydeSafe Reflective Decals – turn your Nerf gun into a Death Ray
- Mountain Dew flavored Cheetos
- A Visual Compendium of Cameras – Top 100 ‘landmark’ cameras
- Christmas Tinner – reviewed!
- The illume – a bicycle with integrated lights
- Ninja Shuriken Magnets
- Lil’ Guardian Pyro