The last thing you want to do when hunting is to stick out like a sore thumb. Cabela’s, the outdoor recreation store, has come up with the ColorPhase Camouflage that changes color depending on the outside temperature. When the temperature exceeds 65 degrees Fahrenheit, the clothing changes to a greenish color to match the spring and summer hues of the foliage. Otherwise, when colder, the camouflage will turn a brownish color to match the fall season.
Got a Gadget Tip?
I want to know about it! Drop me a line and let me know!
- Cookie Perfection Machine
- The Museum of Simulation Technology – a first person puzzle game using forced perspective
- Motorcycle Chopstick Painting
- RydeSafe Reflective Decals – turn your Nerf gun into a Death Ray
- Mountain Dew flavored Cheetos
- A Visual Compendium of Cameras – Top 100 ‘landmark’ cameras
- Christmas Tinner – reviewed!
- The illume – a bicycle with integrated lights
- Ninja Shuriken Magnets
- Lil’ Guardian Pyro