I received a review request from BudgetGadgets for a laptop cooler aptly named the Super Mini Notebook Fan. Coincidentally, I was in the market for a cooler for my MacBook, which gets uncomfortably hot towards the battery area. Conveniently, it arrived last week. Off the bat, the Super Mini Notebook Fan costs a mere $7.08 USD. How good can a less than $10 laptop cooler be? Read the brief review after the jump.
Got a Gadget Tip?
I want to know about it! Drop me a line and let me know!
- Cookie Perfection Machine
- The Museum of Simulation Technology – a first person puzzle game using forced perspective
- Motorcycle Chopstick Painting
- RydeSafe Reflective Decals – turn your Nerf gun into a Death Ray
- Mountain Dew flavored Cheetos
- A Visual Compendium of Cameras – Top 100 ‘landmark’ cameras
- Christmas Tinner – reviewed!
- The illume – a bicycle with integrated lights
- Ninja Shuriken Magnets
- Lil’ Guardian Pyro