The illume is a concept for a bicycle that aims to address every cyclist worst nightmare: getting run over by a car at night. The solution is the illume with its integrated turn signals, head lights, and rear brake lights. All the lights are embedded in the bike’s frame to keep the entire design minimalist and sleek as possible. The gimmick with the illume is equipped with a lithium-ion battery and actuator that converts the bike’s kinetic energy into electricity to power all of the lights.
Got a Gadget Tip?
I want to know about it! Drop me a line and let me know!
- Cookie Perfection Machine
- The Museum of Simulation Technology – a first person puzzle game using forced perspective
- Motorcycle Chopstick Painting
- RydeSafe Reflective Decals – turn your Nerf gun into a Death Ray
- Mountain Dew flavored Cheetos
- A Visual Compendium of Cameras – Top 100 ‘landmark’ cameras
- Christmas Tinner – reviewed!
- The illume – a bicycle with integrated lights
- Ninja Shuriken Magnets
- Lil’ Guardian Pyro