You know those posters you find at public community boards, where people post stuff for sale, apartments for rent, or lost items and all you do is tear off a piece of the paper containing a phone number to call? Well, imagine the tearing off part, but replace it with USB drives and you’ll have the Gigs 2 Go. Currently a Kickstarter project, the Gigs 2 Go Tear-Off USB Drives aims to solve the problem of having to “give away” or leave behind your expensive USB drive with a client or when you need to large transfer files in a hurry, but a network connection or optical media is unavailable or problematic to use. The idea is to simply ‘tear off’ a USB thumb drive each time you need to transfer files.
Got a Gadget Tip?
I want to know about it! Drop me a line and let me know!
- Build-On Brick Mug – get your Lego on every morning
- Gigs 2 Go Tear-Off USB Drives
- Batman Tumbler iPhone case
- Frolle: wall hangers that make you hungry
- MAGfurniture: magnetically assembled furniture
- Impossible Instant Lab: keeping the Polaroid memories alive
- Retro Video Game Controller Ornaments
- Street Fighter Motion Sculptures
- 12 Gauge Shot Glasses
- Christmas dinner in a can for gamers