Beer and snacks go hand in hand. With the Super Bowl just around the corner, you’re gonna need a dish to serve those delicious morsels in. And what better dish to serve them in than the Beer Bites Snack Bowl from Fred and Friends. Obviously, the name says it all. Made of porcelain, the 10 x 3 inch Beer Bites Snack Bowl costs just under $14 at Amazon. Ice cold beer? Check. Beer Bites Snack Bowl filled with nuts? Check. Football game on TV? Check. What more do you need?
Got a Gadget Tip?
I want to know about it! Drop me a line and let me know!
- Cookie Perfection Machine
- The Museum of Simulation Technology – a first person puzzle game using forced perspective
- Motorcycle Chopstick Painting
- RydeSafe Reflective Decals – turn your Nerf gun into a Death Ray
- Mountain Dew flavored Cheetos
- A Visual Compendium of Cameras – Top 100 ‘landmark’ cameras
- Christmas Tinner – reviewed!
- The illume – a bicycle with integrated lights
- Ninja Shuriken Magnets
- Lil’ Guardian Pyro