Here’s an interesting infographic that shutterbugs would appreciate. From the folks over at Pop Chart Lab, A Visual Compendium of Cameras, highlights the top 100 most influential professional and consumer-grade cameras in chronological order, starting with “The Kodak” of 1888 and ending with the GoPro Hero 3 of 2013. Interestingly, the iPhone 5 made the list for 2012 and so did the Lytro, the camera that lets you adjust focus after snapping the photo. Check out the entire infographic in its full glory after the break.
Got a Gadget Tip?
I want to know about it! Drop me a line and let me know!
- Cookie Perfection Machine
- The Museum of Simulation Technology – a first person puzzle game using forced perspective
- Motorcycle Chopstick Painting
- RydeSafe Reflective Decals – turn your Nerf gun into a Death Ray
- Mountain Dew flavored Cheetos
- A Visual Compendium of Cameras – Top 100 ‘landmark’ cameras
- Christmas Tinner – reviewed!
- The illume – a bicycle with integrated lights
- Ninja Shuriken Magnets
- Lil’ Guardian Pyro